Inception VR, Inc. (“Company”) operates a clear copyright policy in relation to any content which is alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party pursuant to the principals of the notice and take down procedure set forth herein.
Company reserves its right to remove any Content according to its notice and removal procedure set forth in the foregoing policy.
Please refer any claim regarding copyright infringement to our Designated Copyright Agent at email@example.com.
These claims may only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf. We will make reasonable efforts to address such claims in timely manner.
Claims must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Services;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material;
- Contact information reasonably sufficient to enable Company to contact the claimant, such as an address, telephone number, and an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the claimant has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notice, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims. Misuse of this process may result in the suspension of your account or other legal consequences.
As part of Company’s copyright policy, Company will terminate user access to its Services if a user has been determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice.